Topic: Enterprise?????????????????????????????????????????  (Read 14781 times)

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
Enterprise?????????????????????????????????????????
« on: October 08, 2004, 07:13:04 pm »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:53:09 am by Captain Adam »
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien
DS9 : Tribunal

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Enterprise?????????????????????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 07:21:43 pm »
LOLOLOL, I'm watching It right now Adam.  ;D ;D ;D

A few Hints,  ;) Ignore the Obvious Godzilla Referance, And the Romulans On Earth. So far the Borg Invasion was abit OTT, But seeing Shatner give them a cursing , was well worth It.

Now everyone else who is watching It, Don't give away the Plot to Adam, Just Give Vaque Referances so He can have something to look forward too.  ;D ;D ;D

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 07:35:45 pm »
Dude, Trust me, None of that Happened.

It was more along the lines of the old Movie "Love story" which meets " Blade Runner"

I wouldn't spoil It for you Bro.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 07:48:13 pm »
A HIgh 3.5 to a Low 4.0 IMHO.

It just broke for a Commercial, but I kind of like It iMHO.

Stephen

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 10:33:57 pm »
A HIgh 3.5 to a Low 4.0 IMHO.

It just broke for a Commercial, but I kind of like It iMHO.

Stephen

great, wonderful

adam out

better than those 1.5 episodes lol

Uhm Adam, I was Using the Budwieser Scale. IT involved how many Kliedsdale horses could keep me pulled in front of the TV set.  ;) ;D ;) ;D

Stephen

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 11:00:45 pm »
:balding goateed man with raised fist:

Peoples of New York unite!

Unite under the banner of the Federation against the hateful oppression of the Bronx Stoneburners!

Demand your rights against the exploitatiion and avarice of the Stoneburners!

Throw off the airwave choking yoke of the Stoneburner!

Demand free Trek now!

Protest the dialectical contest between Stoneburners and binascents that trample the aspirations of the peaceloving (and Trek loving) peoples of New York!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 11:58:26 pm »
LOL, I know what you mean. I kinda liked It myself, and Had to poke fun at you yesterday regarding the show. Didn't want to give anything away, so I came up with the most Implossible things I could , that B & B might have actually done.

anyway, glad you liked the show.

You might want to Check out Trekweb sometime, RatBoy got me hooked over there awhile back.

Stephen

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2004, 12:30:10 am »
If they pull Dr. McCoy out of a hat to try save to save Alicia from a speeding beer truck, I"m shuttin' off the TV and quaking in fear!

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2004, 02:06:02 pm »
LOL, I know what you mean. I kinda liked It myself, and Had to poke fun at you yesterday regarding the show. Didn't want to give anything away, so I came up with the most Implossible things I could , that B & B might have actually done.

anyway, glad you liked the show.

You might want to Check out Trekweb sometime, RatBoy got me hooked over there awhile back.

Stephen

well concerning trekweb, ratboy always posts the good stuff in the general forum, so i always take a peek every now and then

adam out

ps OT, stephen, do you know if anyone is willing to take out some time and complete a shipedit for sfc3, lol, i know thats way out of the blue, i just finished putting the dominion in my game and its so freakin annoying, when a ship doesnt show up in the game, then i have to search for the most smallest mistake which takes hours, i hate that, last time i remember i made a stupid mistake putting R-Armor-5, instead of R-Armor-V, but it was so hard to find that out, lol

adam out
There can't be a ship edit for SFC3 as it does not have it own shiplist only a folder there however a core editor that edits where your hard points are.I believe that you can change the impulse drive and the warp core size as well for this go to  www.nightsoft.net      I wouldn't  really mod your game by yourelf if you want a DomWars mod come over to the Central forums and get it.It is mostly made to play on the Dyna but it can be played in single play.PM me and I will send you a link.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 04:38:50 pm by Age »

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2004, 03:49:11 pm »
so enterprise are at the 4th season right?, i still need to finish downloading the 3th.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2004, 08:29:38 pm »
i got a few stuff to finish downloading then i have more to download, some movie are still in theater :)

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2004, 08:46:51 pm »
i got a few stuff to finish downloading then i have more to download, some movie are still in theater :)

UHM,  I'm going to tell.  ;) BTW Is the Incredibles out yet?

Stephen

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2004, 12:17:02 am »
You know, all in all it was quite entertaining as a whole... or half.  Aside from the time travel stuff, I kind of don't like cliffhangers.  I'll lay a jelly doughnut that Daniels comes back in the end.

But I saw parts of First Contact, Bread and Circuses, Return of the Archons and The Menagerie, Part I flash before me.  I'm going to ignore all the Patterns of Force and City on the Edge of Forever likenesses.

Anybody agree?

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2004, 03:43:27 am »
if the don't push it too much it can be acceptable.

stephen: i don't know that movie but i can go look for it.

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2004, 06:39:36 pm »
Man...

More Time Continuum crizzap!

Braga really got his way with that stoopid premise and continues to curse the series with it...

Possible Spoilers Below!!!!

However wouldn't it be kinda cool if this main evil guy is trying not to take over the Universe but actually to change history so that his people were never enslaved by the Romulans but rather became THEIR masters?

That would have some continuity with the last Trek movie, and make his character more than just a two dimentional enemy...

Perhaps it could even explain why the Federation later did not try (covertly) to help them resist their Romulan oppressors..

Well I can almost guarantee we wont see anything quite so intersting as they wrap up this sub-plot but I have faith in Coto to turn this uneven mess around.

And really - can you ever have too many Alien Nazi's in an action show?

I think Not!

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2004, 07:58:32 pm »
Nah, all the TV articles relating to this series more than hints that they'll dispose of the time travel themes after this two-parter, I think.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 09:35:47 pm »
another not good stuff of enterprise: t-paul was affected by the Vulcan mindmeld, the Vulcan consider the few telepath to be a minority, season 2 episode 14,  weird in tos Spock says that the Vulcan have a telepathic contact with other Vulcan (the episode when a ship full of Vulcan was destroyed by a giant space amoeba (microbe like) and in tng when sarek was having problem with his control of his emotion the other Vulcan where helping him controlling it, so who's the moron who wright the script of enterprise?, he or she or they should listen to all the startrek series and episode and movie before writhing more episode.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 10:03:01 pm »
Im Finding a serious...maybe not a flaw...but certainly an issue with Enterprise (and especially Archer) taking everything that Daniels says as the way.  I think Silik has proven himself to be a better ally than Daniels has been.  Just like the Andorians and the Vulcans, the Vulcans have always been there...but the Andorians have been the better of the two allies in my opinion.  Silik certainly has his own agenda, but its pretty obvious that if something is going to destroy the timeline, Silik has as big a reason for it to NOT happen as the rest of them do.  After all, Silik only wants a slight change for whatever reason.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 10:42:47 pm »
Yeah, and how can any of the Enterprise characters be sure that Daniels is indeed Federation?  He could be a Dominion plant!  Or, a Borg spy!  Look at his clothes!  The Borg tried to use Bermanian time travel to destroy the Federation.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 11:06:01 pm »
in season 2 episode 15 is the andorian the same who play weyum in DS9?, he got the same look and he seem to have the same voice?, good actor still.